Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Online

I know its popular now to say taking care of the kids at home is "a full time job in itself." Yea, maybe. But for those of us who do it, its a choice more than a chore. I've been at home with my monsters for over 13 yrs and I love it.
Anyway, I started about a long time ago researching work at home online sites. I didn't have much luck until recently. I found more than a few recommended by one of those morning news shows.
After sorting through them, I've found one I'd like to let you know about. Its called Livework.com. I simply log in each day, or a couple times a week, to see what jobs are available. Some are customer service calls, some are typing, and some are reviewing websites. I click on one I'm interested in for more information, pay rate, duration of the job, and point of contact. If I like it, I click on "apply." If they select me to participate, they email me. Its easy work so far, but then I dont qualify for the harder stuff yet. You might if you have the experience. They even offer tests for people to show they can do certain things and apply for better jobs. But its all from home. I use a screen name and get paid bi-weekly.
Another one I looked into was mystery shopping. I'd heard some of them charge you to sign up or dont pay well. The one I've look into the most is Corporate Research International at mysteryshops.com. They pay bi-weekly, hav online training, and again, I can select from a list which job I want. I may not want one that is offfered for a couple weeks, but thats my choice. Most reimburse you for your work and pay a small amount more, such as up to $20 reimbursed and $10 for doing the job.
Avon is another option. So is Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Longerberger Baskets, and Stampin' Up. If your willing to do the research you are more than likely to find one that interest you. Some require the purchase of a starter kit, while others, like Avon, only require a small sign on fee.
If you do start or have a home business, let me know and I will insert your link onto this blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers